1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out our new forums! Feel free to add your steam account so your friends can add you from forums itself. :)
    Dismiss Notice

Site News Application for staff and news editor - Open

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by hellreturn, Aug 6, 2011.

By hellreturn on Aug 6, 2011 at 5:56 PM
  1. hellreturn

hellreturn Administrator Staff Member

We are looking for staff and news editors for our forums. Basic criteria required:

Min 200 posts required for being staff/moderator and then you can apply. 200 posts make sure, you know what you are doing and it gives us enough time to know you.

For news editor, you need to actively submit new news.

We are also looking for members who are expert in making signatures and GFX. They will be added to our GFX group. :D

Sub-Categories: This article has no sub-categories

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by hellreturn, Aug 6, 2011.

1. kristy
      kristy
      200 on main forums or total with RPG forums?

I'm up for news editor. Although, actually, with school coming up, I don't know if I can do it every single day if need be. How often does news have to be submitted? Once a week, twice a week, etc. ?
    2. hellreturn
      hellreturn
      200 on RPG forums :lol: You report news when you like. Once every day or couple of times a week or once a week :wub:
    3. Koiranpentu
      Koiranpentu
      Actively submit RPG news or all kinda gaming news?
    4. kristy
      kristy
      Sounds good.

200 may take awhile though haha. Even you, oh master poster, don't have 100 yet :lol:
    5. hellreturn
      hellreturn
      RPG or any other also. Ex. Science, Tech, Gaming, etc etc. something useful that our members enjoy reading.

Will not take much longer if you post tutorials, news, etc..
    6. zuthus
      zuthus
      I'm up for GFX team :lol:
    7. Alexandra
      Alexandra
      Staff sounds good to me :wub:

I love doing admin stuff on the forums.. In my last clan I probably spent 1 hour a day on doing admin stuff on the forum and I've always enjoyed it.. Guess I'm a forum addict haha :lol: .. but they had different rules on the forums though, we always deleted old topics too and stuff like that, so there was a lot to do on the forums ^^ Also edited a lot posts because the clan was kinda strict and you wasn't even allowed to say "wtf" you had to say "wth" instead lmao.. kinda lame xD and more stupid stuff that we had to censor that weren't even bad words lol
    8. Crasher
      Crasher
      I don't think it's possible to obtain 200 posts on this forum with the activity, at least for a loooong time.
    9. General
      General
      I might be interested if my post count goes up and I get back into MMO's/RPGs :D
    10. Sithnian
      Sithnian
      Have fun talking with yourself, General, since these forums are pretty empty.
    11. General
      General
      I would really enjoy that, my own psychotic world.
    12. Katon>
    13. Alexandra
      Alexandra
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    14. Joker
      Joker
      Turn on your famous spamming machine and there will be activity :)
    15. Alexandra
      Alexandra
    16. DrJoske
      DrJoske
      gimme a shoutbox, I will populate that one XD
    17. Alexandra
      Alexandra
    18. Joker
      Joker
      Feedback
      RPG Gaming thank you for providing feedback and suggestions to help us improve our website and forums.

Go suggest it