1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out our new forums! Feel free to add your steam account so your friends can add you from forums itself. :)
    Dismiss Notice

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by UncLBuck, Sep 22, 2014.

1. UncLBuck

UncLBuck New Member

Greetings to everyone, first of all it's a pleasure to be accepted into this community. I am a Retired Navy Veteran that has been playing COD4 version 1.6 since 2007 and we run a MOD server (IAS Kill or Be Killed).

We're just a group of old Veterans (Vets ages from 45-70 yrs old) that get together and play this game. Yes; we're stuck in a time warp because COD has so many new games but you can't teach an old dog new tricks. We have all tried to use the Consoles but they're too many damm buttons to keep up with.

I am UncLBuck aka IAS=UncLBuck=TA ...

To anyone that can help me figure this one out. I have two gaming keyboards both Razer .... The Anansi and The Blackwidow Ultimate ... On the Anansi keyboard I can program the m1 thru m5 keys for movements with no problems. When I swap to the Blackwidow keyboard the keys are inactive ...

Example of key functions using Anansi keyboard - Since I have long fingers I use the w-x-d and caps lock keys for movement. I use ths m4 key to go prone and
    I use the m5 key to crouch
    I use the m3 key to sprint and hold breath when I am sniping.

On the Blackwidow keyboard when I try to assign these same keys to do the same thing they're dead. I don't know how to make Macros and shouldn't have to to use these keys as default. If anyone has any knowledge or experience with this type of keyboard your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

IAS=UncLBuck=TA

hellreturn likes this.