1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out our new forums! Feel free to add your steam account so your friends can add you from forums itself. :)
    Dismiss Notice

Endless WoW trial up to level 20

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Koiranpentu, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu New Member

What do you think about this?

Source: http://www.pcgamer.c...ess-trial-mode/

Personally I like this idea. Even those people who don't have much time can play trial now longer than they had normally. However I don't know has the current trial this kind of level limit. Active gamer could easily level their character more than 20 levels in the current trial. As a good thing I'm sure even more people will get WoW trial now because they can test every class they want and level those to level 20. Maybe it will be easier to get friends to WoW now. :D

1 person likes this.
  2. zuthus

zuthus New Member

When I played WoW I enjoyed very much. Personally it's a good idea and will attract more people to actually play it, people will get addicted and actually buy it for level up more :D. I stopped playing WoW it was affecting my social life, family times and I was getting fat. For luck I stopped and I don't regret that :lol:

3. 3BlackMagic

3BlackMagic New Member

What can you even do up to lvl 20? i got up to lvl 8 then my trail ended :D

4. Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu New Member

I can easily level from 1 to 20 in a day if I start in the morning. :D

5. Artisan

Artisan New Member

I think it was limited to 20 even when it was based on time. I remember questing and not gaining any xp xD

6. General

General New Member

Yes, it was always limited to 20, But now you can do all the shit you want lol! Play w/ ur friend Forever. Just become lv 19 twink, limited? :D

7. martijn195

martijn195 New Member

Sounds good, finaly u can do more things.. and test thing more out, I learned the game by the trail but it didn't push me to play, because much things you don't know as trail.. but now i think its better for new players,

1 person likes this.
  8. MoAZeR

MoAZeR New Member

The game is very addictive i play it but not that much only if i get a lot free time :wub:

1 person likes this.