1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out our new forums! Feel free to add your steam account so your friends can add you from forums itself. :)
    Dismiss Notice

Somebody finished Diablo 3 in 12 hours

Discussion in 'Other RPG Games' started by DJ aka GDR DJ, May 15, 2012.

1. DJ aka GDR DJ

DJ aka GDR DJ don't ask, i know nothing Staff Member Staff Member

Somebody finished Diablo 3 in 12 hours

We wonder โ€“ when someone finishes an epic, sprawling title such as Diablo 3 in a matter of hours, does he experience the years of excitement, adrenaline and joy had by unrushed players as a super-compressed ball of electric hype? And if so, how does his heart not explode?

Diablo 3 player Yoshichan would know the answers to these questions, as he posted final stats from Diablo 3 showing that he finished the entire game in 12 hours and 29 minutes. Yoshichan played as a Barbarian on Normal difficulty, reached level 32, had 8,368 Lifetime Kills, 412 Elite Kills and collected 168,481 gold during his run. He obviously didn't run into many Templar followers.

We suggest Yoshichan pop an aspirin and give Diablo 3 another, heartier go, but only if he promises to stop and smell the brimstone along the way.

[​IMG]

source

2. Alexandra

Alexandra New Member

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  3. pronoob.

pronoob. New Member

oh level 32 :) Good working.

4. ajnl

ajnl one of the three stooges

Only finished on the easiest level. That is why he is only lvl 32. lol

Not very many ppl have finished it on all the difficulties, even now (over a month later).

Also, there are hardcore characters which when they die you have to restart back at lvl 1 and loose all your stuff. And as far as I know, no one has beat the game with a HC character.

5. Alexandra

Alexandra New Member

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  6. ajnl

ajnl one of the three stooges

Yeah, but that is the way Diablo 3 works. The story is cool but short. Diablo has always been about the killing of large amounts of mobs and getting awesome armor/weapons.

7. aizaliun

aizaliun Guest

oh my god
    Amazing